Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Randomnessssssss

That is what this post is all about. My mind is a giant jumble of disconnected thoughts, some floaty, some heavy and threatening to drag me down into a deep puddle. I'll explain each pic (I may misremeber some pieces so please please forgive in advance). Some of these shots are of me alone, some come from tailing Wren around and playing with light and environment. Possibly not fashion forward but hey - that's the state of my brain today.


Chapter 1

I followed Wren around Nah!'s rainy beautiful sim, a place I go often when I am feeling melancholic or just.. meh. There is an awesome free umbrella that is given out right at the shelter where you first tp in, with the cutest ao. I got wrapped up in the way her outfit matched the orangey tones in the sky and umbrella, and the play of the rain.


Wren is wearing Anuenue's Bunny Hop hunt gift, socks from Tarnished (15L ea/75L fatpack), edge grafica's engineer boots (1L), Truth's Jess hair (0L), and Rasetsukoku's Spring Skull tee (0L lucky chair item).



Chapter 2


Here I am wearing S@bbia's group gift outfit, as well as their gift socks, along with Periquita's shoes (long ago group gift), and Philotic Energy's Melantha hair (150L/colour pack). Taken at the Garden Of Dreams. Pose by Elisa.
Chapter 3
This is just me and Wren lazing around on Runoruno's cubes back when I was going furniture shopping for a place I don't own yet. *grin* First up is me - in Reek's baseball tee and bandaids (prev blogged), with Kosh's boxers (1L previous weekly freeb). I also have on my favourite comfy flicflac boots from BF (150L purchased loooong ago).


Next is Wren, in Gibberish's Boho group gift blouse, paired with MNK's orangechoco skirt (0L), edge grafica boots, Kosh bracelet (oL Bunny Hop gift), and bOOn hair (0L).


Runoruno - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Moonlight%20Requiem/240/231/302
S@bbia - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Manduca/234/200/2
Nah! - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bitterblue/97/194/22
Garden Of Dreams - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Garden%20of%20dreams/112/51/36

No comments:

Post a Comment