Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Skirts!


Today is just a short post - and centers around This Is Not A Fawn's new Vintage Skirts (100L ea/400L fat pack). System skirts are not normally my thing. I find oftentimes, the design is clumsy or I have to adjust my measurements to give a more proportional look. Not so with Barb's new release!


As always, her colours are inviting, and unique, and the shape is just awesome! The belt is adjustable, so it will fit any and every shape. I have to say, This Is A Fawn's skirts always have this retro, slightly naughty librarian look about them, at least to me. With the teal skirt, I'm wearing Thimbles' TJ Maxx Clearance sweater (10L during a previous opening store sale), Gypsy Soul's Whimsy socks (prev blogged), and I have the same hairdo/glasses as yesterday.


With the second look I am wearing Dutch Touch's Cutie tee in brown (0L part of a ginormous group Christmas gift), Sn@tch's Goodgirl Argyle socks (0L lucky chair prize), and Kookie's awesome Muggies boots (previous group gift).


Here's a shot of the other available colours - pick up some of these! The price is great, and they are SURE to be a staple in your wardrobe. It's too hard to find good system skirts to not grab these up.



Pictures taken at the Pig Is A Fawn shop at Feed Your Head, and the poses are from Essential Soul, Ladybird (now closed), and Izumiya (who also has a not to be missed location at Feed Your Head).

Pig Is A Fawn @ Feed Your Head - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Red%20Queen/101/25/23

No comments:

Post a Comment