Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the love i'm searching for.

Song For This Post: The Rentals - The Love I'm Searching For


Okay, so I love the Rentals. Love them. I got to see the reunion tour when it came through Vancouver, and I had so much fun at that show, just like every Rentals show I've been to. I also love Matt Sharp. Maybe a bit more than the hub would like, but yanno, Matt is on my drop trou list LMAO. Here's a live version of one of my favourite songs by them..
Meltastic, and perfect for my next installment of Geek Chic for Project Themeory.


Outfit Deets:

hair - !lamb. Oh Sugar - Powder w/ Black Roots (prev 50L Fri item)
dress/3D glasses - mijn.t [I'M GEEK CHIC] PACK - Project Themeory exclusive item
skin - Mynerva Aona Bare Teeth Freckles (50% OFF for a limited time!)
ears of awesome - Mynerva Chrono-plug II Elven Ear (120L for a combopk of options.. the clocks work!)
finger tats - (Medley) Hand Gun-Hearts (prev blogged)
kicks - ::Maschienenwerk:: LowTop II R- wearing 1 red, 1 white kick (0L)
socks - Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Red Red Sock (75L)
dress shirt (under) - *Thimbles* I <3 Plaid - Darryl  (prev hunt gift)
*Thimbles* is hidden beneath Pig Shop - go explore!


pics taken @ [Origami] room
poses from dfo! for Project Themeory


1 comment: