Wednesday, October 7, 2009

better things.

Song For This Post: Better Things - Bouncing Souls


Super lightning fast quick one as I am RUNNING out the door to get ready for the Bouncing Souls show tonight. I am waaaay excited. One of my ultimate bands, they rarely come to Vancouver, and I am FREAKING!! Here's a happy song that maybe doesn't go with my feyling outfit, but tough titties as they say. Enjoy, loves!






[LAP] poses - female bloggers pack
red Queen - Angst Hair in Platinum/Blonde (0L group gift)

slow kitchen - green wanpi (0L former energy green island camp gift)

tarnished - bonbon socks (15L ea/75L/fatpk)

Gritty Kitty - Hoot bag (150L/colour)

amaama indian boots (0L former lucky board gift, now 170L/colour)

(vive9) - Aerin Daybreak Darkbrow in pale (0L special opening gift)
 
The Plastik - Malon eyes (1L part of Elliott Bridge gift I think)





all poses by [LAP] and taken @ Where The Wild Things Are

where the wild things are - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pax/138/143/22

amaama (new shoes in lucky board!!!) - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Yeeowler/224/74/21

No comments:

Post a Comment