Tuesday, October 6, 2009

out of the woods.


So this outfit is inspired by both the gorgeous Nickel Creek song I have running through my head, and by Clawtooth By Clawtooth's recent Halloween release of Pink Champagne hair in Softest Black (75L for a 2pk of colours, 4 styles of hair to choose from). I love the romantic soft dreaminess of this hair. I knew I needed an equally soft, romantic, vaguely 20s inspired headband, and when I slipped on the Rozen Maiden Headdress from Tarnished (oL Hunt Gift, tho I cannot remember which for the life of me.. perhaps the Twisted Hunt?), it was perfect.


The skin I am wearing in another Phoebe Skin from lessthanthree, Makeup 01. Softly coloured, it just fit the mood of the outfit I wanted. These go for 600L/skin, and you get a bald base or a hair base option, as well as special Phoebe Cates inspired eyes, with each makeup. You can also buy the fatpack for 4000L, which might seem like a lot, but she includes the 6 skins she released to her group memebers, never to be given out again, so you get an incredible deal! Plus, you can purchase these at the Skin Fair, and 50% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research.


The rest of my outfit is comprised of Decoy's hooded blazer (0L/fatpack for a limited time), OhMai's Hi Rise tank (5L/colourpk), Humming's wool check skirt (1L), Kneesocks Mit Suspenders from Pig Shop (75L), and 50 Flat's Moss Wool Flap Flats (0L in store gift). I love this whole outfit. It is exactly what I'd love to wear on those Fall days that are just crisp enough to wear layers, but warm enough that they aren't heavy ones.


All poses are by (pda) and these shots were taken @ Cutie Land, which has been given a gorgeous Autumn makeover. Go check it out!

Cutie Land - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cutie%20Land/164/77/22
Clawtooth by Clawtooth - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/128/128/2
lessthanthree - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment