Monday, October 5, 2009

rainy day.


Autumn in Vancouver often involves many days of rain. Granted, this year, we seem to be extraordinarily blessed with sunny days, which is far more like the coppery gold New England autumns I've been craving lately. I know, I should shut up about that, but I'm feeling homesick, which isn't bad considering I've only been here 5 years!


My outfit is comprised of pieces that you all need to run and snap up NOW!! Especially the items from Decoy, as they are having a special sale til Oct. 12th. Basically, everything in the store is 50% off, with select items (FATPACKS!!) for 0L. Just wow. The items are all so well textured, with no fault in the detailing that I could find. And the hair she offers is just gorgeous. Please stop in, snap up her gifts, but also get some of her incredible sale items as well - which will include sale only exclusive colours. The decoy items I am wearing here are as follows:

Inferno 88 jeans - 0L ea/all colours
Nicole hair - 0L/all colour packs
Jully boots - 0L/fatpack


The skin I am sporting is a recent Dutch Touch subscribo group gift, which I don't think is available anymore, but join up anyways! You'll be all set for the next gift/special sale that is sure to come up. My gorgeous jacket comes from OhMai, and honestly, I want to buy these in all the colours. As soon as I find a way to sell a pixel kidney or somethingat any rate, so I can afford to buy everything Anya puts out. I love her clothes and hair sooo much. Under OhMai's Hamilton Military jacket (150L/colour), I slipped on the Piddidle No More Tears Today shirt (0L group gift I THINK - I forget now >.<).


All poses are from [LAP] and were taken @ Rainytown, CreamShop's mainstore sim, with the exception of the last shot, which was taken @ the Mudhoney stall in the BlackMarket, with the sit pose included in the bench.

Rainytown - http://slurl.com/secondlife/CREAMSHOP/217/152/21

[Decoy] - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sunny/176/190/36

!OhMai - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/92/55/23

No comments:

Post a Comment