Thursday, January 28, 2010

piano blink.

Song For This Post: Hawksley Workman - Piano Blink


This is going to be a quickie, with the hopes that I'll have another one right after(ish). You'll notice that in the next few posts I'll be featuring different songs by Hawksley Workman. I think he is currently one of the most underrated Canadian musicians out there, and he rocks my world. I discovered him over 5 years ago, after having moved to Vancouver, on the late night Much More Music Video Flow. I have been hooked ever since, and I hope to get a few more converts.


Outfit Deets:

hair - fri.day - cassie (previous group gift)
skin - Tuli - Bella (exclusive VIP group Xmas gift)
corset/collar/top - Pixel Dolls Bella Corset (50L @ Sweeter Than Candy, purchased with group gift card)
boots - Decoy - Jully boots (0L during the long ago opening sale)
necklace - Happy Finds - Time necklace (group gift)
piercings - ellabella - slightly modded (1L long ago opening pressie)
jeans - Doux Petit Dahl - The Jeans (former group gift)
gloves - Glam Affair - (1L from the opening gift pack)
eyes - Plastik - OniCollection Pan Green - (0L former group gift)


poses by Lazy Places (0L from the IVO hunt)
photos taken @ The Black Market

No comments:

Post a Comment