Friday, January 22, 2010

already yours.

Song For This Post: "Already Yours" - Bahamas





This post I'm featuring one of my favourite skybox.home builders in SL, Molto Bene!. Gorgeous texturing, sleek low primmage, the things coming from this store are so appealing to me. The crate I am on in the above pic is also part of the Haiti Relief Skybox. You get 6 crates, each with a different sit pose in them for the incredible price of 99L! AND the proceeds of this item (when bought from the skybox) go entirely to the Red Cross fund. The gorgeous skybox I am in is the Mini Seaside cabin (50L 16prims!). It has a 10x10 footprint, which is ample for me, and comes with either plain walls, or lyrics, as you see behind me.



This next pic, I'm inside my absolute favie piece, Aden&Anna's Pigeon Coop (150L 33 prims). It has working doors and the usual attention to detail you can guarantee from Molto Bene!. I had tried to do some shots featuring all the amazing free deco goodies I found, but, yanno, SL hates me. So I'lll save those items for a later post. Stay tuned, cos really, they are incredible.



Had to show you a close up of this amazing skin! it's the exclusive makeup given to group members only from [ATOMIC]. There is a fee to join this group, but you will never regret it. You get showered with exclusives and early notice on items that far exceeds the fee. (Click on the pics for larger views)

OUTFIT DEETS:


OhMai! - Granny Made It cardi (100L/colour)
Thimbles - Miso Moose longsleeve (10L during a long ago sale)
Uncle Wiggily - Easy patchwork skirt and hedgehog socks (store/designer no longer exists *cries*)
JUNWAVE - Rebecca hair (80L/colour)
[/NoLabel/] - Drunk Cowboy Boots (store/designer no longer exists???? wth?)
PIDIDDLE - feather from Hungry For A Holiday sweater (long ago group gift)
Violet Voltaire - No Love Lost necklace (200L necklace/earring sets)

standing poses from BP* (1L @ the Drowsy Winter Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment