Thursday, April 1, 2010

feel good ending.



FINALLY! I am back! My interwebs were down for a WEEK due to some "yicketyblicketyupdatingyourservicethat worksfinewithouttheupdatesblahblahblah" rigamarole that my net provider came up with. Glory hallelujah the meltdown is over! That said.. I have a huge backlog of things I was wanting to show you... *sigh* ANYhooples - this band is a Boston bred favourite of mine. Complete happiness. And yes - these pics are a week old now, but yanno? I like them >.< 


Outfit Deets:

hair - [OH] Oh My Crow in black (DUII item no longer avail)
skirt - * bffae. - Controversal Skirt. [ Industrial ] (1L no longer avail)
glasses - Reek - Denton Shades (prev blogged)
skin - !Imabee: Pale - Vivian - Vivan Ate My Golden Watch / Freckles / (0L group gift)
sweater/scarf - [SOMAPOP] desert scarf button/ cardigan sweater cyan (0L Button Hunt items)
top - ::SUGARCUBE - Hearts tank (no longer avail)
kicks - ::Maschienenwerk:: LowTop II BLACK (0L prev blogged)
leggings - WWI Lacey Leggings 3 (0L prev group gift)
fingertape - SiniStyle (25L)
foods - *Sanu Teasing you with Torte (0L group gift)



I love this hidden little nook. I often will go here when I'm all on my own (which, admittedly, is pretty often lol), and read some of the virtual books/poetry.
all of these awesome poses come from Dismorph


No comments:

Post a Comment